We are looking for a talented Creative Manager with strong digital background across large and small projects. You must have proven experience in creating complex user experiences on desktops and mobiles that integrate with the backend.
Working as part of a cross-functional Product, QA and implementation teams, you will be using your experience and talents in collaborative, agile projects to deliver great experiences across web and digital platforms.
As an enthusiastic and driven Creative Manager you will understand client requirements, through face to face meetings, conference calls and email communication. This information is key as you will be feeding this back to the creative team to come up with concepts and final delivery designs.
- Solve complicated problems by thinking outside the box.
- Plan information architecture by concept, strategy, and target audience; envisioning architectural scheme and information structure.
- Create deliverables; site maps, site-flow diagrams, wireframes, paper and interactive prototypes, functional specifications, interaction design and mock-ups including page layout and navigational elements
- Develop high-fidelity user interfaces for the web and mobile platform leveraging the latest web technologies
- Style guides and asset generation for development
- Validates information delivery by conducting and evaluating usability tests
- Present analysis and solutions to delivery teams and wider groups of business stakeholders including customers during show and tell processes.
- Excellent communication skills as some of your time will be talking through ideas and presentations with clients.
- 3+ years professional design experience working within the web/digital industry, desirable.
- Experience with eCommerce
- Excellent working knowledge of wire framing tools.
- Well practiced in the creation of a range of UX deliverables and concepts such as storyboards, sitemaps, user flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Good understanding of web standards, CSS/HTML, accessibility and user-centric design principles.
- Experience and talents in collaborative, agile projects to deliver great experiences across web and digital platform
- Great case studies/portfolio available for review.