We are a multi-disciplinary digital agency in Peterborough and we’re passionate about building websites from the ground up. Having worked with both big clients and smaller, local companies we have built up a portfolio of some incredible websites along the way. Now it’s time to grow our team and you could be a part of it.
We are seeking a talented, creative designer to support the creative team throughout the creative process, from concept design to producing creative assets for both websites and social campaigns. You’ll thrive working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment with a team full of passionate people supporting you as you develop your skills as a designer.
You’ll be passionate about joining our journey, your life-long learning mentality will drive you to become an expert in your field and deliver industry-leading creative products as part of i3MEDIA.
Remote working opportunities are available
You are a good fit for this role if:
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are proactive with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- You are able to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented and able to work in a collaborative environment
- You enjoy a busy schedule with a drive to see each project through to completion
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively convey your ideas to both the team and clients
- Minimum 1 years’ experience working full time in a digital design role
- Must have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience of working with prototyping tools such as Sketch / Adobe XD / Figma (Nice to have)