We are a multi-disciplinary digital agency in Peterborough and we’re passionate about building websites from the ground up. Having worked with both big clients and smaller, local companies we have built up a portfolio of some incredible websites along the way. Now it’s time to grow our team and you could be a part of it.
We are seeking a talented, creative designer who enjoys working through all stages of the design process, from idealisation and concept design to supporting developer handover. You’ll thrive working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment with a team full of passionate people supporting the creative process.
You’ll be passionate about joining our journey, your life-long learning mentality will drive you to become an expert in your field and deliver industry-leading creative products as part of i3MEDIA.
Remote working opportunities are available.
You are a good fit for this role if:
- You are driven to deliver content at the forefront of industry standards
- You are able to take ownership of small to mid-sized projects with minimal oversight
- You are passionate about user-centered design
- You are able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You have a good knowledge of modern UX techniques and digital practices
- You are able to take a project and make it your own, generating creative ideas and being able to articulate those ideas in a visual way
- You enjoy a busy schedule with a drive to see each project through to completion
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively convey your ideas
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working full time in a digital design role
- A strong portfolio of digital projects
- Must have experience of working with prototyping tools such as Sketch / Adobe XD / Figma
- Must have experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is advantageous