We are looking for someone to join our web and creative studio to assist us with the current and next stage of growth. Being a full-service digital agency, we work in various sectors and industries, which is incredibly exciting yet varied. The role we are offering is for someone who is diverse in their knowledge and experience within the digital, web development and software sector and is happy to apply that to supporting and managing campaigns from start to launch.
You must be confident, outspoken and have a love for digital technology, as you will be working directly with clients on a day-to-day basis.
Your role will include:
- Working closely with teams to relay information back to clients about their projects on a day-to-day basis
- Supporting with managing and planning work with internal and external project teams
- Ensuring all outputs from the team are of the highest quality and meet client requirements
- Follow internal processes to ensure timely delivery within client budget and timelines
- Day-to-day tasks
- Managing client relationships and acting as the link between agency and client.
- Creating commercial opportunities with current clients, identify areas of growth is a bonus.
- Present solutions to delivery teams and clients
- Providing quick and efficient account management and technical support
- Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be talking through ideas and presentations with clients.
- Agency experience is highly desirable
- At least 1+ years’ experience working within the web/digital industry.
- Experience with eCommerce and Large CMS sites desired
- Excellent working knowledge of a variety of CMS and CRM platforms
- Good understanding of web standards, CSS/HTML, accessibility and user-centric principles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Manage key digital accounts and projects, with team support
- Being proactive in information transfer in daily scrums to keep everyone aligned with client requests and updates.
- Get to know clients, their objectives, goals and KPIs
- Regular communication (f2f/phone/email/video call) with clients to ensure service levels and expectations are being met