We have a new exciting role for a Social Media Executive. Based in our Peterborough office your task will be to help our clients get more visitors to their website by improving the quality of content on their social media platforms. To do this, we help them produce and distribute interesting, unique and engaging content.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Create a social media marketing strategy for clients
- Write copy for websites and social media posts
- Be responsible for multiple social media platforms
Requirements for this role include:
- Proven experience managing social media platforms
- Can demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be able to multi-task
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Is able to problem solve without supervision or guidance
- Has a high level of professionalism
- Is able to maintain confidentiality and to use discretion in all interactions
Desired experience / qualifications:
- Must be educated to ‘A’ level standard, or above
- Experience in a social media marketing role
- Have experience of working in a Marketing Agency
What can we give you:
- You can expect a friendly and relaxed environment, creating some exciting projects for some well-known clients
- Working alongside a hugely talented team
- And of course, we have a never-ending supply of tea, coffee and often, cakes.
If this sounds right for you, and you feel you meet the criteria please do fire over your CV to us and a covering letter describing your previous experience and why you feel you would suit this role.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent