We have a new exciting role for a Social Media Paid Ad Executive. Based in our Peterborough office your task will be to Set Up, Manage and Run Successful Paid Advertising Campaigns across multiple Social platforms.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Auditing active paid campaigns
- Recovering previously banned accounts
- Creating and implementing a paid ad strategy across multiple platforms
- Liaising with internal team members and clients directly
- Generating monthly performance reports
- Time logging and various administration duties
Requirements for this role include:
- Proven experience of creating ad campaigns.
- Proven experience of audits/implementation of paid strategies
- Can demonstrate good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be able to multi-task
- Have the ability to remain calm under pressure
- Is able to problem solve without supervision or guidance
- Has a high level of professionalism
- Is able to maintain confidentiality and to use discretion in all interactions
- Must be educated to ‘A’ level standard, or above
- Have experience of working in a Marketing Agency
- Having experience running campaigns through Google Ads
What can we give you:
- You can expect a friendly and relaxed environment, creating some exciting projects for some well-known clients.
- Working alongside a hugely talented team.
- And of course, we have a never-ending supply of tea, coffee and often, cakes.